I keep having an exception error on Mac. I copied the code, but don't know where to send it
Talk To Me
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
What is Talk To Me?
Talk To Me is a Western-style Visual Novel. It’s a Dating Sim--kind of--but also, maybe you shouldn’t play it like that.*
You play as Ordell Harrison, a guy in his twenties who is just trying to get through the day. After his mother dies, Ordell moves to a different town to start over, but things don’t seem to be getting any better for him.
* Talk to Me is a Visual Novel about grief, mental health and friendship intended for audiences over the age of 18. Please note there are no explicit images in the game. This can be a hard game to play if you’re depressed or have just lost someone close to you, so please be aware of that, along with the trigger warnings that have been posted at the end of the post. These can be spoilery, so please skip them if you would rather not know what they are.
- There are no 100% good or bad endings in this game. You won’t get a game over. There’s no true ending either
- Over 75k words of story, with difficult choices and consequences
- A vibrant cast of characters
- Explore up to 20 different outcomes of the game. See how your choices have affected Ordell’s life
- 25+BGs and 10+ CGs
- This game is both BxG and BxB
Do you want to give us feedback? Comment here or go on Twitter using the hashtag #TalkToMeVN!
- Music Captions may sometimes show the wrong name for the song currently playing.
Update 1.03 published on 10-20-2020.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Wish the music was available independently. Might be. Have to check the credits again but would love the soundtrack.
first, the art is lovely, and the story is a unique/emotional journey! however, it didn't quite land for me. yes, this is ordell's journey, but i wish we'd been able to get to know the other characters more. ordell's recovery seems hugely tied to finding his place/his friends, and yet, with the exception of 1-2 scenes, i barely spoke to any of them outside of evan (who i attempted, somewhat unsuccessfully, to romance). the dev's have said that's by design, so perhaps that works for some people! for me, unfortunately, i left feeling like i was missing too much to decide how i truly felt about the game.
woah...felt like it ended too soon. i got way more invested in this than i thought i would have. great job
Hello, this game looks very nice and I'm interested in buying it but sadly can't access my Paypal account. Can you add an option "pay with card', please?