I just started playing and the first time I meet Liberty outside the museum, the second time she appears on screen, she's … naked. I mean, well, you know, not … naked, but all her clothing is a flesh-toned bodysuit instead of her t-shirt?
Talk To Me
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Ordell Harrison, a guy in his twenties, is just trying to get through the day, but it's not enough anymore. After his mother dies, he moves to a different town to start over, but things don’t seem to be getting any better for him.
Ordell needs friends, and maybe someone he can confide in. Guide him through a rough patch in his life and help him make connections again. There's 5 people he can choose from.
He just needs to make the first step.
Talk to Me is a Visual Novel about grief, mental health and friendship intended for audiences over the age of 18. Please note there are no explicit images in the game. This can be a hard game to play if you’re depressed or have just lost someone close to you, so please be aware of that.
- Alcohol & Drug Use
- Mental Health themes
- Mentions of Abusive Relationships
- Mentions of Suicide Attempts
- Parental Death
- Verbal Descriptions of Sexual Acts
- Domestic/Relationship Violence
For more detailed content warnings, please view the following. Please note that this list contains spoilers:
Detailed Content Warnings
- Descriptions of sudden parental death
- Clinically depressed main character
- Descriptions of homophobia and homophobic language
- Description of absent parents
- Mentions of abortion
- Depictions of abusive partner, with violence both physical and emotional
- Depictions and Descriptions of drug use/addiction
- There are no 100% good or bad endings in this game. You won’t get a game over. There’s no true ending either
- Over 75k words of story, with difficult choices and consequences
- A vibrant cast of characters
- Explore up to 20 different outcomes of the game. See how your choices have affected Ordell’s life
- 25+BGs and 10+ CGs
- 5 Love Interests (4F, 1M)
- Music Captions may sometimes show the wrong name for the song currently playing.
- Liberty may appear without clothing early in the game
Update 1.035 published on 10-20-2022.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Talk To Me — New Trailer, Version 1.4 Coming To Steam62 days ago
- Listen To Me - TTM OST is now AvailableJun 11, 2021
- We are live on Google Play!Oct 31, 2020
- Version 1.03 UpdateOct 20, 2020
- Version 1.02 is LiveFeb 09, 2020
- The State of Things, An Apology and A RecommendationFeb 05, 2020
- Minor UpdateDec 04, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi there, thanks for reporting that issue to us! Somehow a typo slipped through and she wasn't assigned any clothing only in that instance. We'll be addressing it in our next update.
I keep having an exception error on Mac. I copied the code, but don't know where to send it
Wish the music was available independently. Might be. Have to check the credits again but would love the soundtrack.
first, the art is lovely, and the story is a unique/emotional journey! however, it didn't quite land for me. yes, this is ordell's journey, but i wish we'd been able to get to know the other characters more. ordell's recovery seems hugely tied to finding his place/his friends, and yet, with the exception of 1-2 scenes, i barely spoke to any of them outside of evan (who i attempted, somewhat unsuccessfully, to romance). the dev's have said that's by design, so perhaps that works for some people! for me, unfortunately, i left feeling like i was missing too much to decide how i truly felt about the game.
woah...felt like it ended too soon. i got way more invested in this than i thought i would have. great job
Hello, this game looks very nice and I'm interested in buying it but sadly can't access my Paypal account. Can you add an option "pay with card', please?